Stall Information Management System
qSims is a Public Market stall information management system. It captures data of stall owners, ambulant vendors and PUV drivers who uses the public market’s parking facility.
The system accepts payment for rentals, PUV terminal fees, and fee for electricity and water consumption.
Available system-generated reports are:
- Summary of Daily Collections
- Electric and Water Billing Statement
- Stall Owner Information and Credit Balance Ledger
Basic Security Features:
- Audit Trail - Tracks all activities of the system
- Setting of User Access Level
Initially, the system has 2 user classifications;
- Administrator – Has access to all features of the system
- Encoder – Has limited access. Only the administrator can select and assign which module will the user/encoder may access
- Requires username and password
- Allows the system administrator to change the password
- Allows users to retrieve password using a question and answer form for security
qSims is programmed using Visual Basic .NET 9.0 and runs under .Net Framework 3.5 and with MS SQL server as its database.
Available plug-in modules include:
e-TRACS (enhanced tax revenue collection system), Accounting System, Executive Dashboard (Reporting System).