Personnel Management Information System
Philippine LGU edition
qPmis Philippine LGU edition is a complete and yet customizable web-based human resource information system solution designed for Philippine Local Government Units.
Features of QPMIS:
- Works on any web browser on any operating system
- Secure your employee data storage
- Keep information of employees such as; personal information, work experience/history, certifications (e.g. civil service eligibility, professional licenses), salary details, etc.
- Data maintenance for salary grade, salary type, salary steps, status of employment, type of leave, position and department.
- Leave monitoring
- Various reports pertaining to employee can be generated like Personal Data Sheet, Service Record, Certificate of Employment, Compensation, Inventory of Personnel, Loyalty Award, Salary Increment, Birthday List, Plantilla, Civil Service Commission and Personnel Schedule
- Generate notices like Employee Memo, Salary Adjustment, Position Allocation, and Personnel Movement
- User management and Audit trail
- Supports different types of employees like;
Salary Earner – employees receiving monthly/semi monthly salary
Wage Earner – employees receiving daily wage salary
- User-friendly interface
qPmis is still customizable depending on company human resource policies and standards. Employee rewards and/or disciplinary sanction systems can also be integrated.
qPmis is programmed in ASP.net version 9.0 and developed under .Net Framework 3.5 and it uses MS SQL server or MySQL database.
Available plug-in modules include:
Accounting System (QaSA), Payroll System (QPayroll)