qAsa stands for quick And simple accounting. qAsa-NGAS is a FREE accounting system tailored for Local Government Units. It is a web-based system that is easy to install, easy to use, and highly customizable. All accounts are classified and grouped according to the Chart of Accounts of NGAS (new government accounting system). Basic features of the system are as follows:
- Data entry of Collections
- Data entry of Disbursement
- Data entry of General Journals
- Voiding of Data Encoded
- Management of System User’s Level of Access
- Auto generates various BIR reports
- Auto generates Income Statement
- Auto generates Trial balance
- Auto generates Balance sheet
- Auto generates SubLedgers
- Auto generates General Ledger
To be able to meet unique accounting requirements of the LGU, the source code is available for further customization.
The system is programmed using VB.net 9.0 and .net framework 3.5. It runs on Windows with IIS and MS SQL server database.
Available plug-in modules include:
e-TRACS (enhanced tax revenue collection system), Inventory System, Programs and Project Planning Monitoring System, Payroll System, Market Administration System, Community Tax Certificate collection module, Executive Dashboard (Reporting System).
List of satisfied clients who use qAsa-NGAS edition.
1. City of Tayabas LGU